INVITATION TO APPLY (ITA) FOR GRANT FUNDING FOR PROJECTS UNDER THE AIR QUALITY GRANT PROGRAMME 2020/21
Local authorities in England have until 12:00 on 14 October 2020 to apply for a share of Defra’s 2020/21. Defra is providing grants totaling £2 million to incentivize LAs to improve air quality. Particular consideration will be given to:
- Benefits to local areas with pollutant exceedances
- Compliance with Local Air Quality Monitoring (LAQM) reporting requirements for Smoke Control Areas
- Delivering benefits in the near future (one to two years)
- Developing solutions over longer term by increasing awareness to encourage behavioral changes
- Projects that align with the objectives of Defra’s Clean Air Strategy
- Projects that aim to reduce emissions from domestic wood and coal burning appliances
- Reducing NO2 emissions
- Innovative projects that can improve local air quality backed by robust evidence and designed to share best practice
Ricardo can help you to design innovative projects that successfully meet the criteria for grant funding. For further information please contact David Madle at email@example.com or on 07968 707279.
Revised EMAQ+ Seminar Programme
Due to the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 crisis and following our recent request for feedback on how our members feel about attending live seminars, we have taken the decision to change all live seminars to online webinars up to the end of December 2020. EMAQ+ have therefore issued a revised Seminar Programme for 2020-21 with links to book the webinars on the EMAQ+ website. We will of course continue to review the situation with regard to live seminars in 2021. The revised seminar programme is available to download from: http://emaq.ricardo-aea.com/assets/documents/open/flyers/EMAQ_Programme_2020_21_Final_v5.pdf.
If you have any questions about the new programme, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.