Air Quality Monitoring Services
Ricardo Energy & Environment can help with all your air quality monitoring requirements
Contact David Madle to discuss
all air quality monitoring and data management requirements
- Phone 01235 753 257
- Mobile 07968 707 279
- Data management: To AURN or LAQM standards to include data collection, checking, scaling, ratification, QA/QC and data dissemination via Air Quality England or bespoke website.
- Low Cost Sensors: Supply, installation, quality control, QA/QC, co-location correction, ratification and website dissemination.
- ISO 17025 UKAS Accredited Quality Control Audits: Providing essential input to the data management process, the tests check that data are representative of ambient concentrations.
- Local Site Operations: We have fully trained LSO's providing services across the UK.
- Air Quality Monitoring Station Hire: From site selection advice through to reporting, we provide air quality monitoring stations to meet short, medium and long term measurement needs – Feeding into LAQM reporting, planning applications or Environmental Impact Assessments.
- Cost-effective Mobile Monitoring: A cost effective method of characterising the spatial distribution pollutants. Current uses include pre and post infrastructure changes, development of mitigation and action plans. GPS and monitoring route video supports the mapping of measurements.
- Real World Emission Monitoring: Providing a database of real world driving vehicle emissions measurements and analysis (make, model, engine size, fuel type, emissions) to inform modelling, low emission strategies (LES), action planning, policy guidance and behavioral change campaigns.
Ricardo Energy & Environment can help with your LAQM reports, action planning and low emission strategies
Contact Guy Hitchcock to discuss your LAQM reporting, action planning & low emission strategies requirements
- Phone 01235 753 327
- Mobile 07837 174 471
- Providing Local Air Quality Management reports, Annual Status Reports, assessments and analysis. Ricardo Energy & Environment have a long history of producing LAQM assessments and reports for local authorities and many have been highlighted as examples of good practice by DEFRA and the Devolved Administrations. Includes:
- Dispersion modelling assessments, emission inventories and source apportionment analysis.
- Supporting and delivering Action Planning. Ricardo Energy & Environment can assist authorities with the development and implementation of air quality action plans. Assisting with the assessment, design, engagement, implementation and performance measurement of plans. Includes:
- Undertake feasibility studies of options such as Low Emission Zones / Clean Air Zones and/or health impact assessments.
- Developing Low Emission Strategies with authorities to help deliver a variety of measures to improve air quality and deliver carbon reduction measures across a wider range of fields which enhance and support action plan measures.
- Undertaking Training and professional development courses. Ricardo Energy & Environment has the expertise and provides training for a number of authorities and agencies on LAQM, improving air quality and emissions related fields.